We are pleased to announce that the next North Carolina Bluebird Society (NCBS) Annual Meeting is scheduled to be held at Haw River State Park on Saturday, April 22, 2017. A board meeting will be held on the prior evening of Friday, April 21, 2017. Anyone interested in spending time in a beautiful natural setting with other bluebird enthusiasts is welcome.
Haw River State Park (Formerly The Summit)
339 Conference Center Drive
Browns Summit, NC 27214
Phone: (336) 342-6163
The Haw River State Park has proved to be an excellent location for several recent NCBS annual meetings. Factors that contributed to our decision to host our 2017 get-together here include:
- Positive feedback about the park from our past meetings.
- Central North Carolina location of northern Piedmont Triad region make it convenient to as many folks as possible.
- Picturesque terrain of this area with an abundance of wildlife is a perfect place to connect with nature. Along the boardwalk, be on the look out for a chance to see some feathered friends such as bluebirds, mallards, and wood ducks.
Amenities for meeting guests include:
- Full dining service including delicious meals
- 6-acre lake for fishing and canoeing
- Hiking trail
Check out some newsletters with details of past meetings at Haw River:
Contact for questions or registering for the 2017 Annual Meeting: