NCBS gift memberships are a fun and unique way for gift givers to:
- Easily check off a gift shopping chore in a hassle-free manner.
- Show concern for a family member, friend, or business associate.
- Send a low-cost thoughtful gift for a nature lover, bird watcher, or bluebird enthusiast.
- Acknowledge a special time in someone’s life, such as
Note: Memberships can be started anytime during the year.
NCBS membership provides the gift recipient with:
- Subscription to the NCBS newsletter Bluebird Notes, that is published quarterly (4 printed newsletters for each year of membership).
- Welcome Package, which includes:
- Current/most recent Bluebird Notes newsletter
- Bluebird Bookmark
- Bluebird Tips Pamphlet
- Printed copies of older Bluebird Notes newsletters, as supplies allow
There are so many celebrations that can be opportunities to show someone you care, for the event and for the entire year, such as:
- National Bluebird of Happiness Day (September 24, 2017)
- New Year
- National Bird Day (January 5 every year)
- Valentine’s Day
- Groundhog Day
- Earth Day (April 22, 2018)
- Mother’s Day (May 13, 2018)
Gifts for Anytime Special Occasions
- Thinking of You
- Thank You
- Celebrate the seasons: Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter
Wonderful holiday gifts for teachers, students, retirees, bird watchers, bluebird enthusiasts, nature lovers.
Just print and complete the Gift Membership Form and mail it to the address shown below along with your check or money order made payable to “NCBS.”
ATTN: David Hindsley
135 Lakeview Drive
Tarboro, NC 27886